I didn't find time on Sunday to post on our blog so I thought I would try now. It's been a really busy week.On Sunday Samuel hurt his foot and couldn't walk on it. On Monday he still couldn't walk on it so I took him to the doctor to make sure it wasn't broken. They did an x-ray and it isn't broken but doctor thought it was sprained so Samuel was using crutches for a couple of days. He is fine now and says it doesn't hurt at all. Last week William started a cold and had a fever for a couple of days. This week he still is coughing and this evening he had a low grade fever, so it looks like I will be taking him to the doctor tomorrow.
Last week I sewed more than I should have and I finally realized why yesterday. I'm feeling overwhelmed again. That seems to happen pretty easily these days but than having 5 busy children can do that to a person especially when one of them is a baby :) I just forget that I can't do everything by myself. I am glad I finally figured that out. As much as I enjoy sewing, sometimes I can sew to much.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment