Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, September 4, 2009

Crafts

These are some of the things I've been making lately, besides the things I sew. I got the idea for this card from one I saw in a magazine. I didn't have the same stamps they used so I used some I already had. I thought it came out cute.

I've been making lot's of bookmarks lately because I love using my stamps and scrapbooking paper. I also love making things to give to other people. One thing I love about these is I can stamp them and cut them out and then later when I'm watching tv I can glue them, laminate them and attach the ribbon. I've also been working on them while I walk on the treadmill. As you can tell I like to keep my hands busy.
I made these to give to the kids new teachers.















No comments:

Post a Comment