Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to School 1

My computer is acting funny. My pictures came up as letters. Which made it difficult to write about the pictures next to each picture. I got a picture of Elizabeth with her new teacher. Then I ran out of batteries before I could get a picture of the boy's with their teachers. I did get the kids pictures on the way to school and in front of the school. They are doing well with school so far but Elizabeth and Joseph have been saying they don't want to go. I think that's because they don't want to do their work. The second day of school Joseph refused to get ready for school. So I decided a back to school party was in order. We had the party last Saturday. We had a couple of the kids friends (neighbors) come. We made pencil toppers, played red rover, made magnets, and had a treasure hunt. They had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment