The kids have been enjoying their new friends. They moved in across the hall. Johny
(11), Marcus (9), & Jessica (5). They were at the back to school party and so was their friend Anton. Our neighbors are great. Their Mom and I walk the kids to school and pick up our girl's from Kindergarten together.
The pictures are of the kids eating their cupcakes and of their magnets. I made the girl's their skirts yesterday. I actually started out by making a skirt for myself and then I ended up having extra fabric so I made matching skirts for them too. They love them. I couldn't get Grace to take hers off before bed. They were super easy to make. I love quick projects like that. Each one only took a little less then an hour from start to finish. I made the card from my newest stamp I thought it came out pretty good.
I am enjoying the time while the kids are in school. I can get alot more accomplished when they are at school.
Jon has been watching me with all of my crafts and finally decided that I need a craft room. When we move we will actually have space to do that. Originally he had said that we should make that extra room a office/library. Now I think I've convinced him to make that room a craft room. Yeah! I've been dreamming of having a craft room for years. I really need to start packing soon! I haven't packed anything except to pack up some of the extra toys. Well I should run.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
How very exciting, your own craft room. I'm sure it will be a well used room. You have an amazing array of talents, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete