Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Samuel's 13th Birthday

It has been so busy that I haven't taken the time to post. I had slow down this week because I caught the flu. After 5 days of laying around with a fever, aches, chills, cough and asthma I am tired of taking it easy. The kids and Jon have all had this flu. Samuel had it first and ended up with strep and pneumonia at the same time. So 1st we had 4 kids with strep and one with pneumonia and then all of them had the flu. They've been laying around for over a week. Needless to say we are ready to be done with all these illnesses. Jon and I both ended up needing antibiotics.

I am overwhelmed with how many pictures I have because it's been so long since I posted. I'll just have to post them gradually. We've had a fun summer other than being sick so much.

Samuel's 13th Birthday (May 16th)
 




 Apparently gift bags are also great for playing dress up.


No comments:

Post a Comment