The closest park to our house just happens to be next door to our church.
We have so many kids books and going to the library had gotten to be such a big ordeal that I hadn't taken the kids for quite sometime. The library is downtown where parking is a huge pain especially with a 12 passenger van. Well the kids were begging and even cleaned their bedrooms so that we could go to the library. So I finally gave in and discovered some fun new play areas in the library. We live quite a bit closer now so I think we will be going to the library more frequently and the fun play area makes it more fun with the little ones. I used to take the kids to story times but the library is so big and busy that I didn't like it. I may take William to the story time they have at a toy store once William is older.
No comments:
Post a Comment