Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Enjoying the back yard

Jon picked up a fire pit shortly after we moved in so that we can roast marshmallows and hot dogs over the fire in our backyard. Since he picked it up e have been having a lot of fun with it.
 

 
 Our apple tree blooming.
 

 


 Can you tell that Elizabeth loves our lilac bushes.
 Our Garden



 

 


 





 


 



 I couldn't resist bringing some lilacs in since they are one of my favorite flowers.





 
 Our freshly painted living room. I will have better pictures soon. I have pictures and curtains up now.
 We painted one wall green (my mom helped me when she came), the rest are beige. It is sooo much better than fire engine red. Not an easy color to live with. I also painted the craft room, which is next to the living room.



No comments:

Post a Comment