Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 23, 2012

Yellowstone

Yellowstone

Old Faithful

 We stayed at Old Faithful Inn one night. We had this teeny tiny room but it was beautiful! The pictures don't do it justice.












 On our way out of Yellowstone we spotted these buffalo close to the road at a pull out, so we stopped and took pictures. The baby buffalo were so cute! We had buffalo walking around our car in fact we had to wait until they were finish crossing the parking lot because the were crossing so close to us. When William saw the buffalo he started growling at them.





I have a lot more pictures to come. I am already on day two of editing pictures and posting on my blogs. I need to get some sleep!

2 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful, I'm so happy you went, what a blessing. I love Yellowstone and want to take my children someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I forgot how amazing Yellowstone is. I went there with my parents, Nicole and Michelle when I was younger, and it was a very fun trip. :)

    ReplyDelete