Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Boise & La Pine Oregon

I have been having trouble getting my blog to load the pictures and so I haven't posted for awhile. I finally figure out what was wrong and so now I will be playing catch up. I probably won't be writing a lot about everything since there is so much catching up to do. I haven't even posted all of the pictures from our trip.
William and his cousin Ian (my brother Niels's son) feeding the cookie monster.



 CTR (Choose the Right) t-shirts my mom and I made for her primary class at church.

Fun at Grandma and Grandpa Poulsen's house in La Pine, Oregon. My parents house in La Pine is so much fun. They live in the woods and it is like camping when we visit.

Grandpa turned this shed into a bunk house for the grandkids.










 Grandpa reading an Uncle Remus Story to my kids. He is a wonderful story teller and telling the Uncle Remus stories is a tradition. He used to read them to us when we were little.



 Grandpa taking a nap in the newly finished bunkhouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment