Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 23, 2012

Grandma's Here!

Grace helping with dishes.

We had our dishwasher stop working before we went on our trip so we were hand washing a lot of dishes. As you can see Grace and William like helping out. It was really cute, one day I was doing dishes and William was trying to get my attention and finally he drug me over to a chair at the table. It took my few minutes to figure out what he wanted. He wanted me to bring a chair over so he could help with dishes. He is a cuties pie. Since our trip he has been talking a lot more. it is so fun. Before our trip he had just picked up the word no. Since then he has mastered it and uses it a lot.
Waiting for Grandma Poulsen at the airport.

 William went right to grandma when she got off the plane. (Of course he wanted mom back very quickly after that.)


We took Grandma to Noodles and Company for lunch.

 "Helping" with laundry. William climbed up and was having a blast pulling clothes on top of him.

 William loves putting big shoes on! He's wearing my shoes here.

My mom flew out about a week before we left for our trip. She and I worked really hard to catch up on things around my house and get packed for our trip. That week flew by way to quickly.
I of course had to work on at least one craft project before we left. I bought canvas bags (for the kids toys in the car) and we decorated them with heat transfer and then I sewed bows on the girls bags. They came out very cute but I forgot to get a picture of them before our trip and now they are kind of dirty.

1 comment: