Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, September 23, 2011

Summer's Over

We have had a busy month. Summer came to an end and school started.
 Samuel is 11 years old and he is in 6th grade this year. He is going to be playing the violin. Joseph is 9 and he is in 4th grade. Elizabeth is 7 and she is in 2nd grade. I can't believe how much my kids have been growing up.
I have been trying to adjust my medication in the last couple of months, so I have been moody to say the least. That has also made it more difficult to keep up on my blog. I have been in survival mode. Hopefully I will have my medications worked out soon. I have had to remind myself to take care of me. I am wonderful at taking time to do things I love to do but I haven't been doing very well with my emotional health (that's the hard part). Having a baby in the house always makes it harder for me to take care of myself. There is just so much to be done and not enough time in the day. Even though it has been hard the last couple of months, I have been really blessed. I have been blessed with friends and family to help me and I have also been blessed with answers to my prayers and inspiration.  My mom was able to come out a couple of months ago and next month Jon's parents are coming. We are so excited to see them! We haven't seen them for about 3 years.

One of the things I enjoyed about this summer was how much Samuel and Joseph helped with William. You can see that they really love him.

 One of our last outings of the summer was to go to Oxbow Park Zoo with our park group. Afterwards the kids and I had a picnic.


 Here is a creative use for food storage:) Joseph had fun building a mac and cheese tower.

 Poor William was so upset that mom was in the shower and couldn't hold him. He cried himself to sleep on the floor.
 This kid can walk! William has mastered walking in this last month.
 Elizabeth wearing her new school clothes. Of course I had to make her two new skirts for school.

1 comment: