This was a big project but I managed to finish it in basically two days. I made this wall hanging for the kids playroom. I appliqued all of the trees, bears and tents onto it.
I used my slice to cut out the shapes and stitched around every single shape.
I made these t-shirts for some kids from church (twins) for their birthday (Samuel was invited to their party).
I have had fun cutting out all these shapes with my slice and making books for the kids with them.
Here are the pages from the ABC book I made for Grace.
I made these cards to teach the kids the names of the latter-day prophets and I put a little imformation about each one.
I also did cards with the first presidency of the church and the twelve apostles.
I made the coasters with paper and laminated them. I did that so that the kids won't use as many cups. They keep their cup on the coaster with their name on it. A couple of them have a little water damage because when I was cutting it out I cut too close.
I made a skirt for me and had a lot of extra fabric so I decided to make matching ones for my girls. Elizabeth's wound being a little to small so I will have to make her another one. I didn't use a pattern to make their skirts so that is why it didn't come out quite right.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment