Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Update

I have been in survival mode for the last month, not because of anything major but because I am not dealing well with stress right now. That is why I haven't been writing on my blog as much as usual. Plus I get so busy with my projects that I don't take time to write on our blog. Sewing and crafting is my way of dealing with stress. I am having trouble balancing my life at the moment. One week I am so busy with life, work and taking care of kids and the next my sewing and crafting is out of control. I think I will do better once the kids are back in school. Having more structure usually helps me keep on track better. We still have almost a month left until school is back in. I can't believe I will have a child in middle school this year (Samuel starts 6th grade this year). It really scares me because that is just a tough time for kids to get through and I worry if I have taught him enough that he will be able to get through things alright. Besides that things are getting more difficult for kids these days and they have to deal with things of the world so much earlier. I guess I have some praying to do and I will have to hand things over to the Lord. You know I thought by this time in my life I would have things figured out but if anything I've learned that you spend your whole life doing that. I am just grateful that I have the gospel to help me get through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment