I found this cute idea online and had to try it out. I was proud of myself because I actually cut the wood myself with the circular saw. I had never used one before so I called my dad and asked him how to use it.
I made curtains for the girl's room. I had fun with the ruffles!
I made lots of messenger bags this month (about 10-12 of them) and I have more cut out. I'm planning on selling them.
These are fabric and ribbon rosettes that I made for my girls hair.
I attached some of the flowers to headbands.
I also made two flower girl dresses, a ring bearer pillow, and 2 garters for my brother Lorin's wedding. The are having a camo themed wedding.
Here is a blanked I made for Andrea's baby girl. Andrea is a friend who I craft with on a weekly basis (if possible). It is very therapeutic for both of us.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment