Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Vinyl Signs and More

Here is a closer look at the pinwheels I made for the girls' hair. Aren't these so much fun?
 I made this skirt for myself for Mother's Day.
 Here is the new blanket I made for Elizabeth.
 Here is the ruffled pillowcase I made to go with Elizabeth's blanket.


 I made 3 of these posters for our Relief Society Activity (women's church activity). We are learning about fun things we can do around Rochester.

Here are thesigns I made using my slice. I used it to cut out the vinyl letters and pictures. I've had them mostly done for a few months but I just had to add the clips and hangers on the back (the clips are so the kids can hang their pictures up). I finally got them up on the wall but I am having trouble keeping the clips on and I need to change the hangers because they won't hang up straight. One of these days this project will be done :)
                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment