Grace in her CTR t-shirt
Elizabeth in her CTR t-shirt.
Aren't these hair things cute. They are pinwheels. I made them to match Elizabeth's t-shirt Grace also has matching ones too.
The kids had a Primary Party last Saturday so of course they all had to wear their CTR (Choose The Right) t-shirts. I even got one made for William.
Grace with her friend Drew. They play together a lot because his mom and I craft together almost every week at her house.
I got the pants made to go with William's tie onsie.
I had to get a picture of William in this outfit, even thought I could barely get it on him (it's been to cold for him to wear it). It is one that both Samuel and Joseph wore. I don't have very many of the clothes that the boys wore as babies because we've moved to many times.
Joseph, William and Samuel
Grace and William
I got the pants made to go with Williams tie onsie.
Yes this boy is handsome, isn't he?
Elizabeth loves her new blanket and pillowcase that I made her.
No comments:
Post a Comment