I had a nice evening with my boys (Samuel & Joseph). (Jon was working this evening.) Lately I have been letting them stay up later than the girls if they help me straighten up (not every night) and do some dishes and then I give them about 20 minutes or so longer to stay up after they finish their work. Tonight Joseph finished his work and wanted to play UNO, so we did and it was an enjoyable evening. Samuel joined us when he finished too. It was good to spend time with just Samuel & Joseph they don't get that to often.
My kids will have their last day of school this Friday. I don't know how I will keep them entertained all summer. I guess I will have to plan some stuff to make the summer go better. Anyone got any ideas?
I think we will go to the library some. Our church has a park group every week, so that is another thing we can do. I think if I plan some stuff it will help me keep my sanity while the kids are home all summer. They tend to fight a lot during the summer.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment