I felt like making cinnamon rolls and bread today so I did. The kids really enjoyed them (and so did I).

Mmm..fresh whole wheat bread!

So it has been awhile since I have posted on my blog. I have just been busy. We just found out last month that I'm pregnant. I can't beleive it. This will be baby #5. We are excited! I believe I am about a month and a half along. I'm not sure though, I will be finding out when my due date is this coming week when they do an ultrasound.
This past week the morning sickness started. I had one bad day and the rest I have just been careful to eat often enough so that I can prevent it. Other than that I am doing pretty well so far.
Wow, congratulations you can say that funny saying "I have a bun in the oven" and you actually made some sticky buns in the oven too.
ReplyDeletecongratulations!
ReplyDelete