Jon's shoulder is doing quite a bit better than it was. (He injured it by falling on the ice a few weeks ago.) He was able to go back to work last week. Although he was sore after work last friday. He is on a lifting restriction at work. He's had a few more days to rest so hopefully he won't be as sore this week. He hasn't been able to do his running for a couple of weeks and I think he has missed that.
On Saturday A friend of ours and I took our kids sledding. They had a great time! Grace was taking her nap at the time and stayed home with dad. We went to the main sledding hill in town. I thought for sure that they would be worn out after all the climbing up the hill but they weren't. We went back to our friends house and had hot chocolate and they were still full of energy.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment