Yesterday Joseph lost one of his top front teeth. Joseph started cub scouts this past month and is really enjoying it. Joseph is doing really well in school. Spelling is one of his best subjects and he almost always gets 100% on all of his tests without studying. He also doing really well with reding. If has a problem at school it's usually that he does things to quickly. Anyone who knows Joseph knows that is just like him. He is always on the go and does things quickly. I always know when he's coming because he runs everywhere he goes.

Last Sunday Elizabeth put on a play for me. It went something like this. "Oh how I wish I was a princess!" Then she dances and then she became a princess.
If you look closely at Elizabeth you can see that she has lost her two bottom front teeth. Elizabeth is doing really well in Kindergarten. She is reading some and starting to write alot on her own. She loves to read Dick and Jane.

I am sorry I didn't get a picture of Samuel this week. I just grab the camera as I think about it so sometimes I forget someone.
Last Sunday Elizabeth put on a play for me. It went something like this. "Oh how I wish I was a princess!" Then she dances and then she became a princess.
If you look closely at Elizabeth you can see that she has lost her two bottom front teeth. Elizabeth is doing really well in Kindergarten. She is reading some and starting to write alot on her own. She loves to read Dick and Jane.
I am sorry I didn't get a picture of Samuel this week. I just grab the camera as I think about it so sometimes I forget someone.
Samuel was having some trouble with reading and math but he has really improved this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment