Here is a poster I made for our Releif Society Activity, (I just thought it came out cute). My new calling in our new ward at church is to be on the Relief Society Board again (I did that in our old ward). (For my friends & family who don't know what Relief Society is, it is our womens group at church.)

Grace, Elizabeth and I made cinnamon rolls last night. I have a simple recipe that uses biscuit dough. They are a little bit dry but if you put frosting on them they are great. The good thing about them is they are quick to make.

My girls love cooking with me!

I have more pictures but I couldn't get them to download. I think my camera got a little messed up when we went sledding because I lost it in the snow and so it may have gotten water inside the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment