I have decided I am not going to worry about trying to play catch up on our blog. I was to overwhelmed with all the photos.
The kids started back to school last month. I can't believe how fast time goes by.
Samuel is a Sophomore at Mayo High School this year. He has having a lot of fun with Cross Country. He is also on his second year of early morning seminary. He is a great kid. He is really helpful watching kids and cleaning when he has time.
Joseph and Elizabeth both go to Willow Creek Middle School.
Joseph is in eighth grade. He still loves to play minecraft on the computer. He tries so hard to do what is right and has a testimony of the Savior. He also still really enjoys playing his flute.
Elizabeth is in sixth grade. She is loving middle school and she started the new school year with glasses. She was having trouble seeing the board last year. This week she has been having fun sewing her own doll clothes with scraps of fabric I have given her. She is in band and is learning how to play the french horn. Band is her favorite class in school.
Grace goes to Ben Franklin and is in third grade. She loves to organize stuff. This evening she asked if she could bag all the lunch food for this week.
William just turned 5 last month. He missed the cut off for him to start Kindergarten, That means I get to keep him home for another year. He loves helping me out while the kids are at school and he plays well by himself.
I have been busy with my calling in Relief Society as second counselor. I am working on planning our Super Saturday for November. My depression is doing better than it has in years. I don't feel great but I do feel okay. If I am having down days I am usually able to work thru things with the techniques I have learned to combat depression and of course with Heavenly Fathers help.
We just closed on a home equity loan so we can start fixing things on the house and pay off some debt.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment