Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Years Eve and a just because cake

We had a super fun New Years Eve. I put together bags with activities to open every hour up to midnight. Some of the things we did is: eat fun snacks, play games, watch a movie, eat popcorn, dance with the lights off and glow sticks (this one was my favorite). I have to say it was the funnest New Years I've had with my kids.





I got this cake stand on clearance after Christmas, so of course I had to try it out.
 I decided to decorate it like this:


 Samuel let William use his MP3 player to listen to church music. What a cutie!

 
I was home from church sick today with a stomach bug. Jon took the kids to Sacrament meeting but ended up bringing everyone home because he came down with the same bug. I am tired of running to the bathroom.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are so cool(New Years Eve celebrating not you being sick). I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete