Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Birthday

I had a good week and a great birthday. I went shopping for my gifts since Jon leaves that up to me. I found some cute shirts, a sweater and some shoes. It was a lot of fun. I also made my yummy Reeses cake, played Skip-Bo with the kids and did some crafting. I just started a new crafting blog for all of my projects. So if you would like to see what I made this week here's the link:

http://annsewgood.blogspot.com/

Joseph and Elizabeth both have a lot of gold medals from the 100 book challenge that their school is doing this year. Willaim loves to put them on by himself.



My beautiful flowers that Jon brought me for my Birthday.
 I made a Reese's cake for my birthday.
 I had fun shopping for my birthday.


Since my birthday was on Monday night we played my favorite game Skip-Bo for family home evening.

We have had some fairly warm weather this past week so we have been taking advantage of the warm weather. William loves playing outside. He keeps bringing me his shoes and his coat.

 A boy always has to find a stick to play with outside.




My friend Andrea and I went to breakfast at McDonalds earlier this week. We usually craft together but things have been crazy lately and it hasn't worked for us to get together. It was nice to catch up with her and let the kids play in the play area.
Here are Grace and Amolia in the play area.


This is Andrea's daughter Olivia. I forgot to get a picture of William.

I am working on getting new pictures of the kids to up on our wall. I usually try to do that all at once but it is to much for me so I am trying to break it up some. I managed to get a good picture of Elizabeth last week. So I was trying to get one of Grace. She just keeps pasting on fake smiles. Which is driving me nuts because she doesn't usually do that.



 Elizabeth wanted her picture taken too. Joseph and Samuel don't usually want to get their picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment