Joseph's Lego Forest
Panda Cupcakes
Grace's Panda Family
Grace had fun at her friend Birthday Party.
First they played Duck, Duck, Goose (Bear, Bear, Panda), then they colored Panda pictures and watched Diego and The Great Panda Advenventure. They also did a bean bag toss ate cupcakes and Grace opened her gifts.
Here are some t-shirts I added heat transfer to. This one is Grace's.
This is Elizabeth's she refused to wear because she decided that she didn't like it. I think it came out very cute.
William's shirt
We got are income tax return. After we paid off some debt Jon and I had some fun. I bought a new sewing machine. So here is my first project with my new sewing machine. It has 60 different stitches. I used one of them on this blanket. It's just hard to see in the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment