Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sewing Frenzy

Last week I decided that I wanted to try to earn some extra money by sewing things to sell at a craft store in a nearby town. These are some of the things I sewed. I sewed 3 receiving blankets, 2 baby blankets and one skirt within 2 days time. Needless to say I was busy. When I called the store they failed to mention that they already have someone who already makes baby blankets. So that was a waste of time. Children's clothes don't sell well either. So the only things I was able to leave there to sell are the bookmarks that I make. One thing I came up with that I could try to sell is doll blankets. I'm going to sew a couple and see how that goes. Our finances are tight right now so I was trying to come up with something I can do from home. I may try selling some the things I sewed on ebay. I made this skirt Grace's size so at least I can use that.














No comments:

Post a Comment