Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Sewing

In the midst of all my sewing I have had a toothache. I've had a toothache for about two weeks. I waited a week to go to the dentist because we don't have the money for it and because the pain wasn't unbearable when I took advil. Then I had a root canal done last Wednesday. I started feeling a little better for a day or two and then the pain got worse. The advil wasn't helping enough. By Monday I knew I had to go back to the dentist. I had an absessed tooth so today I got to have another root canal done. Ouch! I sure hope I feel better soon.I would really like to be able to eat something besides soft foods again. Well I need to get to bed, goodnight!















1 comment:

  1. Those blankets look amazing! You are so talented. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete