I will post some pictures later. Right now I just wanted to update everyone on how we are doing. We have almost everything moved over to our new house. I am already enjoying all of the space. I got quite a bit unpacked this week and alot of the cleaning done at my old apartment (thanks to some sisters from our old ward). I also have my new craft room arranged well enough to use it. I sewed Grace a dress out of the same cordaroy I used for Elizabeth's dress last week. It came out very cute I thought.
The kids are loving the new house and yard. They already unpacked almost all the toys. Boy was that fun to clean up (NOT!). That's what I worked on this afternoon and evening. I put away most of their toys where they can't get to them. It makes my life alot easier if they only have a few toys out.
We had a couple of inches of snow yesterday, so the kids went out and played in the snow. They made a couple of snowmen and had fun throwing snowballs. I am hoping the snow will melt and it will warm up enough to enjoy a few more autum walks.
I am excited to be able to decorate a new house. Hopefully I can get enough done this week so that I can start decorating and sewing some new curtains.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment