Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, May 15, 2009

Riding Bikes

Joseph riding his bike. Samuel riding his scooter.

Grace playing on her car.

Elizabeth riding her bike.

We didn't do much last week since I was sick. Earlier this week I took the kids out to ride their bikes. I attempted to take the kids on a bike ride after we picked up Elizabeth's bike at a garage sale last week. It took Elizabeth 20 minutes to get halfway through the parking lot. So I figured Elizabeth neeeds more practice before we go on bike ride. There isn't enough sidewalk in our apartment complex for them to ride their bikes on. So most of the neighbor kids just ride all over the parking lot. I don't want my kids doing that for safety reasons. So I found a place in our parking lot that has very little car traffic and I stay out there and watch them. I guess I'm kind of over protective but I'd rather be safe then sorry. They really enjoyed being able to ride their bikes. Grace was super excited to get to play outside. I don't end up taking her out to play very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment