We were trying to pay off our credit card before we bought another house and we've almost got it paid off. We did it a lot faster than I thought we would and I know that is because the Lord really blessed us.
We are probably going to make an offer on a house this week. I am so excited because I can't wait to get out of this apartment and into a house again. I'm going out to look at some houses tomorrow and on Friday. There is one in particular we will probably buy. It has 12 acres and a 3 bedroom house and it is listed at $126,000. We've looked at the house before but I wanted to shop around a little before we make an offer. We want to get into another house before school starts in August.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment