Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

We had a nice day today the kids ate their Easter candy this morning and we had a roast and potatoes for dinner. We had our Easter egg hunt yesterday. We had to do our egg hunt inside because it was it was raining and because it is a muddy mess. Alot of our snow finally melted yesterday. The kids and I had fun making place cards. I had dreams of making it a fancy dinner, but the place cards were as fancy as we got. I was going to make some Easter cupcakes but ran out of time. We will make them for Family Home Evening tomorrow.
I have been going crazy with all of the paperwork I have had to do for our loan. That's because we are getting a renovation loan to pay for a new water heater and appliances. We close on the house on April 25. It seems like forever since we made the offer on the house. We will probably move in near the beginning of May. We have to order our appliances after we close. So we have to wait until we at least have a refrigerater. That's okay because that will give us time to clean and paint some.




No comments:

Post a Comment