Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New House

We have a lot going on the last few months. Finances have been tight and I have been trying to get my medications to work for me. I have finally found one that is helping some. We have also been getting help from some Relief Society sisters. They have been helping me with some cleaning because I have been struggling to keep up on things. It has really helped! I have been doing better for about a month (better than I had been doing ).
I am finally taking the time to update our blog because I twisted my wrist wrong and it is soar. I figured it was something I could do with one hand.
We have had some excitement lately. We made an offer on a house a couple of weeks ago and it was accepted. It is here in Rochester and is a 4 bedroom house. So we will be moving around the end of March, if everything goes well.
Here is a link to the house we made an offer on:
http://www.remax.com/realestatehomesforsale/12485thavenuese-rochester-mn-55904-id141214335.html














1 comment:

  1. Just checking in, looks like things are going well! Tell Joseph the Legos are awesome. And good luck with your move! Hope it all goes smoothly and you love settling in to your new home!
    Stephanie Adams :)

    ReplyDelete