Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fall 2012

I don't know how October and November has flown by so quickly!


William was finally big enough to wear this suit my friend gave us. At least when he has shoes on.
 I already did a post from October with photos of all the kids. I really liked the way that most of them came out.
 I love all the fall colors in Minnesota. Here is our tree in the back yard.

 General Conference weekend. The kids of course built there tents. The kids were wild during conference this time. I'm going to have to work harder to make conference go better next time.

 We had fun decorating our pumpkins with vinyl.



 William learned how to do somersaults. He hadn't seen anyone doing them as far as I could tell. He just started doing them one day.
 Trick or Treating.
We also went to trunk or treat at the church. Samuel and William wore there suits and were missionaries. Guess who was the junior companion?

This month Samuel got glasses. His eyes aren't to bad so he doesn't have to wear them all the time but it will help him at school.


No comments:

Post a Comment