Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, February 13, 2012

Lots of papercrafts and sewing


I made farm cupcake toppers for Jon's birthday.


 Princess cupcake toppers.
 Sports cupcake toppers
Owl cupcake toppers

Valentine's day cupcakes and toppers.
I made this rice bag for Jon's birthday.
 I made this baby blanket for my neighbor who just had a baby.

 Poster for Relif Society
 Pinguin card
 Valentine's day decorations and I used them for our Relief Society activity.
 Elizabeth's Valentine Day skirt.
 Grace's Valentine day skirt

 Valentine's day decoration.

William's new cape. I figured I had to make him one since the rest of the kids already have one.

Catching up on mending!
 I appliqued hearts on holey jeans.

 Grace's first time writing her name.


 Thank You gifts for Relief Society.
 Ruffled Towels
 I found this cute fabric and had to make something out of it.



 I tried out multiple ideas for Grace's Birthday invitations. I ended up doing the big one with the white background.
 Teacher Valentine gifts
 We had a valentines lesson. We are writing notes and leaving them in each others mail box until Valentines day.
 Craft Night Poster for Relief Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment