After reading my sister in laws blog and talking to my sister today I was thinking about my kids mischief from this past week. Elizabeth and Grace dumped a whole bottle of bubbles on Elizabeth's bed. Elizabeth dumped out the first aid kit within 5 minutes of me telling her not to touch it. Elizabeth dumped honey on Grace's bed. Elizabeth also decided to help herself to a large piece of chocolate cake (1/4 of the cake) and take it to her closet to eat it (she passed it to Grace when she was done). Are you noticing a pattern here? Elizabeth is my mischief maker and a lot of the time Grace is her accomplice. Joseph has also been getting into mischief to. He has been helping himself to my craft supplies and in the process making a mess of my craft room. (Although Joseph isn't intentionally causing mischief like Elizabeth does.)He is very creative I have to admit. He was gluing screws to his paper and all sorts of interesting things like that. This is an average week of mischief for my kids. I do try to keep them occupied but Elizabeth seems to get bored really easily. Oh I almost forgot Elizabeth decided to write on the carpet at school with permanent marker. She got sent to the principles office because apparently she has done something like that before. Okay maybe her mischief was above average this week. Elizabeth is a sweet girl when she wants to be and most of the time she is truly sorry about what she does.
On a happier note, Elizabeth's teacher said she was impressed by how kind she is to everyone in her class. Apparently a lot of girls her age tend to only talk to and include a couple of people but Elizabeth tries to be friends with everyone. That made me proud of her. I really try to teach my kids to be kind to everyone. I thought I needed to add that story about Elizabeth because I didn't want
Grace something cute this week. She was talking on her pretend phone and this is what she said "Hi grandma your my best friend!" I thought it was sweet.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment