Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Week

I just realized how busy I was last week. I guess the photos reminded me. I didn't get around to sewing last week. I sure missed it though. I was just too worn out by the end of the week to take the time. We had the pinwood derby, a school concert, I was busy with a lot of things around the house and sick. I got a cold two weeks ago but it was worse the second week because the cough set in. I didn't sleep well all of last week because of the coughing. I am still coughing but it's not quite so bad. I got a lot accomplished (with cleaning) last week despite being sick. I didn't do all the cleaning by myself. The Relief Society president at church has arranged for some ladies from church to come and help me clean every week. It has really helped because with how tired I am from the pregnancy and my depression I have a difficult time even staying afloat with things around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment