I haven't really posted much this past month. I was busy with other things I suppose. We have been enjoying our summer.
Samuel and Joseph can't seem to get enough time playing their gamecube. I do try to get them to do some reading here and there. They have been enjoying playing outside too. Their favorite thing to play outside is kickball. They have plenty of friends to play with (since we live in apartments with plenty of kids). In fact yesterday we had about 8 kids over playing with the kids when I pulled a loaf of bread from the bread machine. It was devoured in about 15 minutes except for the two slices I saved for Jon. I don't mind though, I'd rather have my kids playing nearby so that I know what's going on.
Elizabeth is getting very excited to start school but she still has another month until school starts. (School starts September 8th here.) She has been practicing writing her name this past week so that she will be ready for school. When the boys are playing with their friends she likes to tag along, although sometimes she gets bored with what they are playing. Recently she has found some neighbor girls to play with. She also likes to play with Grace.
Grace is keeping me busy. She likes to take her clothes off and wear Elizabeth's clothes. One the things she has been saying lately is: "My mommy" or "My Samuel". Today she told one of Samuel's friends "I love you Matthew" and gave him kisses. She is alot of fun!
I have enjoyed my sewing lately. In the last few weeks I have sewn a purse, several blankets, some curtains and a pillow case. I suppose I've been doing that instead of posting on my blog. I've also been enjoying walking. There is a nice wooded park that is nearby our house that I enjoy walking through. I have also been trying to do some reading (when I have time). I've been reading alot of self help books.
Jon has been enjoying his running. He has also been enjoying reading (since he has more time to do that now).
No comments:
Post a Comment