Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, June 22, 2009

More Aquarium Pictures

As you can see we had a lot of fun at the aquarium. We bought a year membership since it cost about the same as paying for all of us (so we will be going back throughout the year I suppose). It wasn't as big as the Monterey Bay Aquarium but it was nice. The kids really enjoyed all of the animals. We also took the kids swimming last week. The kids haven't swam much this summer because we don't have a yard right now for their kiddy pool.

Jon is very excited to be done with school soon and now that he finished his big project he is looking forward to other things. He is running again and training for another marathon.

I'm busy trying to reclaim my life from the depression that has controlled my life for so long (for about 7 or 8 years). I was at my worst back in November but I am much better now. In fact I feel better now then I have in quite some time. I am finally on a medication that is working for me (although the side affect of gaining weight is not fun). I have myself on a schedule and I am trying maintain some balance in our lives. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for helping me through my depression. I also really appreciate my friends and family for their support.
The kids are enjoying being off for the summer. Samuel & Joseph have been a great help to me around the house. Well I guess that's all for now.















No comments:

Post a Comment