Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Pajama Gang

My Pajama Gang goofing off before bed. (I made the girls pj's a while ago). I forgot to make Easter Dresses this year so I made Spring Dresses for the girls. I think they came out cute. I also included a picture of Elizabeth and Grace in their skirts. I was having trouble finding long enough skirts for Elizabeth this past summer so I made her a longer skirt. She wears it all the time she really likes it. I just made Grace's a couple of weeks ago. I'm planning on making my boys vests this week when my Mom and Dad
come to visit.
Joseph feels left out when I make things just for the girls. It was funny I had made Grace & Elizabeth purses the other day when Joseph came home from school and saw them he told me he wanted a purse too. I just laughed and explained to him that boys don't use purses. I told him I could make him something else. I do sew things for them sometimes. I just have trouble coming up with things to make for boys. So if anyone has any ideas just let me know. Part of my problem with sewing for boys is how hard it is to find fabric that works for boys. Plus most of the time I'm just goofing off with my sewing and make what I feel like. Which usually is very girly. I have been sewing a lot more lately because my depression is a whole lot better then it's been in a long time.















No comments:

Post a Comment